Wednesday, March 9, 2016

I live on a dead end street and I have a similar problem. Neighbors all own 14 cars, so their garages are full, their driveways are full, the side of the street is full of overflow parked cars. I am a female. I live alone. I own one car and I park in the garage so my driveway is always empty. I shovel my own driveway when it snows. I have asked neighbors repeatedly not to turn around in my driveway, but it hasn t helped. They turn around and pack the snow before I have a chance to remove it, making my shoveling job even harder. I like idea of steel posts and chain/cable with sign stretched across the driveway. I just don t understand why this has to be so hard. I ask nicely and nobody listens or respects my requests. So now I have to be the bad guy of the neighborhood? And I have to be the one who gets out in the rain to put the chain back up when I back out? It s simply not fair! Humans are so selfish, rotten, and inconsiderate. I have never once turned around in anybody else s driveway. The street is wide enough for turning.

No comments:

Post a Comment